To train children in the way of the Lord, arresting a generation of children who are God fearing leaders who will impact their generations positively for the Lord.
- To equip children to achieve all round excellence.
- To fully develop our children academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically.
- To produce children who are principled and determined to make right choices, applying God's word to daily living.
- To develop leaders who will influence their communities positively for the Lord.
Redeemer's International School is established to train children in the way of the Lord so that when they grow up they will not depart from the path of the light of the gospel of Christ as stated in Proverbs 22 v 6 which says "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"
The school is set up in an age when moral decadence has engulfed the nation at large. We have the assurance that as the pupils embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ they will be saved from this state of moral decadence, endemic corruption, etc. We believe in a transformation of their lives by the touch of God, Himself, by the teaching of christian values, ethics, principles and the word of God.
All children who pass through the school will have transformed lives and become exemplary members of their community and our nation at large.
Redeemer's international school works on the basis of the scripture quoted in Isaiah 54 v 13 that says "And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord and great shall be the peace of thy children.
Redeemer's International School focuses on a combination of excellence in character formation and academic achievements.
OUR CORE VALUES
*CHARACTER COUNTS AND IT IS BUILT CHOICE BY CHOICE*
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT AND OBJECTIVE
REDEEMERS’ INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
RIS IS A CHRISTIAN NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL, COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CONSISTENT WITH PROFESSIONAL EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS, GOVERNMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS AND ACCREDITATION REQUIREMENTS.
WE CONTINUALLY STRIVE TO REVIEW AND IMPROVE OUR PROCESSES TO ENSURE LEARNERS’ SATISFACTION IN CONFORMITY WITH STANDARDS LAID DOWN BY STATUTORY & REGULATORY AUTHORITIES AND NIS ISO 9001:2008 REQUIREMENTS.
WE COMMUNICATE THIS TO ALL STAFF AND ENSURE THAT IT IS UNDERSTOOD AND IMPLEMENTED AND IT IS ALSO REVIEWED FOR CONTINUING SUITABILITY.
QUALITY POLICY OBJECTIVES
- TO ENSURE OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE OF TEACHERS THROUGH TERMLY ASSESSMENT.
- TO ENSURE LEARNERS’ SATISFACTION MONITORING THROUGH TERMLY PARENTS’ FORUMS AND YEARLY PUPILS’ FEEDBACKS.
- TO ENSURE SUSTAINED OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE OF OPERATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE THROUGH ROUTINE MAINTENANCE.
- TO ENSURE OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE OF SERVICE PROVIDERS THROUGH TERMLY EVALUATION.
- TO ENSURE 100% PARENT RETENTION AND LOYALTY THROUGH PROMPT RESPONSE TO COMPLAINTS WITHIN 24HOURS.
- TO ENSURE OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES THROUGH SKILL GAPS IDENTIFICATION AND THE IMPLEMENTATION OF YEARLY TRAINING PLAN.
- TO ENSURE PUPILS’ PERFORMANCES ARE MONITORED THROUGH THE USE OF TERMLY PUPILS PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT REPORT.