Producing Academically Sound and Morally Upright Pupils
- The vision of Redeemer's International School is to produce a total child. Beginning from the 2012/2013 session, pupils' grading will now be based on both cognitive and affective domains.
- The affective domain deals with a person's beliefs and attitudes towards a specific situation, person or institution.
- Affective domain assessment is better done earlier in life-at the primary level of education.
- The cognitive domain is like a skeleton without the skin if we forget to nourish the affective domain.
- Learning is essential for pupils to master skills but if the affective domain is ignored, the cognitive areas are greatly affected.